CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

a few weeks ago I helped lead worship at a church outside of the Raleigh area. When we were setting up, their sound tech was helping us. He asked, "does anyone need anything?". I replied, "I need a power strip..."

He said, "I'm a sound man, not an electrician..."


I thought, but did not say, "don't worry, I won't ask you to show me how to use it..."

Then I got to thinking, maybe this is a problem that I didn't know about...so I've attached a picture...just in case you don't know what a power strip is.



2 comments:

Patti said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's funny!(just in case you couldn't understand the HAHA'S) :)

Revolu said...

i don't get it. you plug a whole bunch of other plugs into that thing and then plug it in?

(sarcasm)

hope you're well mate.

-brent